The third award I was nominated for was the Blogger Recognition Award thanks to Hayley over at Tenderfootmom. Thank you, Hayley!!!
The rules for the Blogger Recognition Award are identical to the Lovely Blog Award rules but a different order.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Blogger Recognition Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
The 15 bloggers I nominate are:
- New Heaven On Earth
- What The Hell Am I Shooting Here?
- Don Maclver Poetry
- Meredith’s Reveries
- Malcolm Guite
- Dellani Oakes
- First Night Design
- Etcetera Etcetera Etcertera
- Ofiice Of Strategic Contemplation
- Sisa-sisa Seorang Aniota
- Women’s Window
- Ideas & Images From Port Smith And Beyond
So 7 more facts about me.
- I have four favorite colors: pink, blue, purple, silver. The favorite of the day always depends on my mood. Currently it’s purple.
- I use to think I wanted to be a 50’s housewife. Then I realized I hate spending every single day cleaning.
- My favorite chapstick is mint flavored.
- I love my apartment but I would gladly trade a balcony for a second bathroom.
- I really want to start a subscription business but I don’t know how to go about doing it.
- We have two TVs in our living room. A gaming TV for Jeremy and TV watching one for me. Now we can hang out together and not have to decide who’s turn is it to use the tv.
- I have a bunch of cookbooks in my kitchen but I haven’t used a single one. I always look up the recipes on the internet instead.
Thank you Hayley for nominating!!